ROT-500 Rotary Moulder
The ROT-500® Rotary Moulder has been designed to satisfy the production requirements of small biscuit bakers. It has been constructed with state of the art technical characteristics, which meet the highest hygiene and safety standards. The multiple operating adjustments make it particularly versatile for a wide range of production applications such as shortbread biscuits, tart bases and grilles, etc.
The production capacity varies according to biscuit shape and speed, normally ranging from 100 to 350 kg/hour.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual specifications determined by model selected.
- Anodized aluminium and stainless steel structure
- Satin stainless steel panelling
- Swivel wheels and standing feet
- Trays piling system with automatic feeder chain type
- Feeder roller in anodized aluminium
- Presser roller in white rubber with adjustable handwheels
- Bronze moulder roller diameter 202 mm with quick changing system
- Scraper blade in stainless steel
- Pressure adjustment of rubber roller on moulder roller
- Manual scraper blade adjustment
- Outlet belt with tension and centring adjustment
- Cotton belt with cleaner blade and extractable drawer
- 1.00 kW speed variator
- Motorized pin on the belt knife edge
- Trays sizes: 400 x 600 mm, 450 x 650 mm, 500 x 700 mm