DOX 30/30M - Water Meter
The DOX/DOMIX line of Precision Water Meters offers pin-point electronic control for your water dosing needs. The DOX/DOMIX control panel features a tactile sensation keypad for setting water quantity and has digital displays for both the quantity and delivery temperatures.
Select models of the DOX/DOMIX Water Meter line feature additional mixing capabilities. Depending on the type of installation, you can dose and mix warm and pipe water; warm and refrigerated water; refrigerated and pipe water; or warm, refrigerated and pipe water to obtain the necessary water quantity at the desired temperature. Mixing is handled automatically and is controlled via thermostat for precise control.
* Dependent on model/size of water meter
- Control box is built to last in either high density 4mm PVC or stainless steel
- Microprocessor logic with memory for last selection
- Tactical sensation keypad controls
- Digital display for dosing quantity and temperature
- Completely chromium-plated hydraulics
- Double stainless steel net filter for water impurities
- In-line output counter and dosing electrovalve
- Regulation knob for setting temperature, with reference scale. (select models)
- No-return valves
- Remote START and STOP controls
- Remote RS485 serial interface with MODBUS protocol
- 3-Way inlet kit for warm, cold and refrigerated water (select models)